The REV Pneumatic Hub is a standalone module that is capable of switching both 12V and 24V pneumatic solenoid valves. The Pneumatic Hub features 16 solenoid channels which allow for up to 16 single-acting solenoids, 8 double-acting solenoids, or a combination of the two types. The user selectable output voltage is fully regulated, allowing even 12V solenoids to stay active when the robot battery drops as low as 4.75V.
Digital and analog pressure sensor ports are built into the device, increasing the flexibility and feedback functionality of the pneumatic system. The USB-C connection on the Hub works with the REV Hardware Client, allowing users to test pneumatic systems without a need for an additional robot controller.
- 16 solenoid channels
- 16 single-acting or 8 double-acting channels
- Fully integrated user selectable 12V or 24V solenoid output
- Pressure sensor inputs
- 1 Digital pressure switch input
- 2 Analog pressure sensor inputs
- CAN connectivity
- Channel telemetry feedback to main robot controller
- USB-C connectivity
- USB-to-CAN device allowing for monitoring and updating devices on the CAN bus
- Update and diagnose faults with the REV Hardware Client
- Channel status LEDs indicate channel state and faults
- Reverse polarity protection
- Overcurrent protection
- ESD protection
- Input Voltage: 4.75V - 18V
- Regulated Output Voltage: 12V or 24V
- Maximum Solenoid Channel Current: 200mA per channel
- Maximum Compressor Current: 15A
- Mounting Holes: #10 Clearance (0.197"/5mm) on 0.5" pitch
- Physical Specifications:
- Length: 4.375"
- Width: 1.875"
- Height: 0.750"
- Weight: 74g (0.16lbs)
|SKU||PRODUCT NAME||PRODUCT QUANTITY||PACK QUANTITY|
|REV-11-1852||Pneumatic Hub||QTY 1|
|USB Cable||QTY 1|
- Pneumatic Hub Overview
- Pneumatic Hub Getting Started Guide
- Pneumatic Hub Troubleshooting Guide
- REV Hardware Client Getting Started Guide
- coming soon
- REV-11-1852 CAD Onshape