Preorder Coming Soon
The REV Power Distribution Hub (PDH) is the latest evolution in power distribution for the FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC). With 20 high-current (40A max) channels, 3 low-current (15A max), and 1 switchable low-current channel, the PDH gives teams more flexibility for overall power delivery. The Power Distribution Hub features toolless latching WAGO terminals, an LED voltage display, and the ability to connect over CAN or USB-C to the REV Hardware Client for real-time telemetry, making it easier than ever to wire and debug your robot.
- 20 High-current channels
- All supporting up to 40A
- Supports ATO size breakers and fuses
- 3 Low-current channels
- Supports up to 15A
- 1 Switchable low-current channel
- On/off control useful for LEDs and other indicators
- Toolless and color-coded WAGO terminals for all main connections
- Main power input - latching WAGO 2616 series
- High-current channels - latching WAGO 2606 series
- Low-current channels and CAN - push button WAGO 250 series
- Advanced debugging features
- Channel status LEDs for breaker status and fault feedback
- LED input voltage display
- Higher resolution and refresh rate current and voltage monitoring
- CAN connectivity
- Channel telemetry feedback to main robot controller
- Configurable CAN termination on device
- USB-C connectivity
- USB-to-CAN device allowing for monitoring and updating devices on the CAN bus
- Update and diagnose faults with the REV Hardware Client
- ESD protection
- Input Voltage: 4.75V - 18V
- Mounting Holes: #10 Clearance (0.197"/5mm) on 0.5" pitch
- Physical Specifications:
- Length: 8.875"
- Width: 4.375"
- Height: 1.563"
- Coming Soon
- Coming Soon