The SPARK MAX Data Port Breakout Board makes it easy to connect external sensors to the SPARK MAX Data Port.
For additional information on the SPARK MAX Data Port, please take a look at the SPARK MAX User's Manual.
- Solder pads for every Data Port pin
- Analog input 5V to 3.3V converter
- Built-in amplifier maps 0V - 5V analog signals to the native 0V - 3.3V range of the SPARK MAX Analog Input
- Configurable resistors can bypass the amplifier (move R3 to R4 position)
- Pass-through Data Port connector
- Connect other sensors with data port compatible cables while using this breakout
- Mounts directly to SPARK MAX
- No need for a data port cable
- Securely mounts to the SPARK MAX zip-tie notches