The Digital LED Indicator is a LED signal module that is digitally controlled (active low) and offers three colors: red, green, and amber. The Digital LED Indicator is designed to directly interface with the DIO ports of the Expansion Hub or Control Hub.
Note: When using the Digital LED Indicator outside of the REV Hub environment, make sure to check that your device GPIO pins’ current sink rating can handle 20mA.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Current Draw (at 3.3V): 20mA (when one LED is on); 40mA (when both LEDs are on)
- Input Type: DIO, Active-low
- Color Modes: Red, Green, Amber (both LEDs on)
- Forward Voltage: 2.2V Green, 2.1V Red
- Viewing Angle: 170 degrees
- Dimensions: 28 mm x 13.5 mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 0.15” (3.81mm)
|SKU||PRODUCT NAME||PRODUCT QUANTITY||PACK QUANTITY|
|REV-31-2010-PK4||Digital LED Indicator Board||QTY 4|
|REV-31-1407||4-Pin JST PH Sensor Cable, 30CM||QTY 4|
CAD & Drawings