This 10-cell, 12V 3000mAh battery has a low profile configuration to make it easier to mount on a robot. The Slim Battery pack is wired with an XT30 male connector and an inline 20A replaceable ATM fuse. XT30 to Tamiya Adapter no longer automatically included as of 5/10/2017.
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 3000mAh
- Weight: 567g
- Maximum Dimensions: 113.5mm x 90.5mm x 23mm
- Wire Gauge: 16 AWG
- Connector: XT30
- Replaceable Fuse: 20A ATM
- Maximum Discharge Rate: 10C
- While the battery cells are rated at a 10C (30A) discharge, the in-line fuse limits this to 20A.
- Wire Length (excluding XT30): 150mm
All rechargeable batteries have a finite lifespan. Factors that affect lifespan include the number of discharge/charge cycles and the average loading of the battery. The following best practices can help maximize the lifespan of your battery:
- Charge rate
- Minimum: 1.5A
- Maximum: 3.0A
- Recommended: 1.8A or 2.0A
- Do not overcharge
- Disconnect the battery from the charger once it indicates a full charge.
- Typical charge time does not exceed 2 hours.
- Do not charge a battery that hasn't been discharged significantly.
- For example, running the robot under minimal load for a few minutes will not significantly discharge the battery.
- Minimum no-load voltage: 9.0V
- Discharging the battery past 9.0V can reduce the lifespan of the battery and can permanently damage the cells.
- Periodic dips below 9.0V when under load is expected and OK.
- For example, don't forget to unplug your battery after you are finished running the robot and don't run your robot until it completely stops responding!
- Let the battery cool before and after charging.
- The battery may feel warm after heavy loading or after charging. This is normal.
CAD & Drawings