The Elevator Bearing Block is used to assemble a mechanism, allowing two pieces of rectangular tubing to slide in relation to each other in a linear motion. This bearing block is designed to mount to the narrow side of rectangular tubing with a narrow-side dimension of 1in (e.g. 1x1, 1x2, 1x3 tubing) and will work with a variety of tubing dimensions.
Assembly required. 8 linear motion blocks are required for each stage of a typical elevator.
- Shielded ball bearings provide support in the lateral and thrust axes
- Aluminum blocks are notched to self-locate on the side of rectangular tubing
- Individual bearings support the lateral and thrust axes for further reduced friction
- Aluminum blocks on either side of the tubing support the bearings for easier assembly
- Mounting holes: 0.196 for use with #10 fasteners or 3/16in rivets
|SKU||PRODUCT NAME||CAD & DRAWINGS|
|REV-20-2051-PK2||Elevator Bearing Block - 2 Pack|
|REV-20-2051-PK8||Elevator Bearing Block - 8 Pack|