All Software Resources for REV Robotics products are now a part of docs.revrobotics.com. See the links below for more information.
The REV Hardware Client is software which allows for connection to REV Hardware devices and other supported devices via USB and WiFi. This software is used to configure, manage, and update products like the Control Hub, SPARK MAX, and Expansion Hub. For a full list of supported products see the User's Manual.
SPARK MAX is the newest member of the SPARK Motor Controller family. Building on the robust foundation of the original, SPARK MAX incorporates advanced brushed and brushless DC motor control in a small and easy-to-use package with PWM, CAN, and USB connectivity.
- Getting Started with SPARK MAX
- SPARK MAX Firmware Updates
- API Information
- SPARK MAX Code Examples
The Control Hub and Expansion Hub are affordable hardware controllers that communicate with with each other and an Android Device Driver Station. The Control Hub and Expansion Hub are loaded with hardware interface options to enable driving motors and servos, interfacing with sensors, and communicating with other devices via several protocol options.
- Getting Started with the Control Hub
- Getting Started with the Expansion Hub
- Managing the Control Hub and Expansion Hub
- Updating Control Hub Operating System
- Updating Control Hub and Expansion Hub Firmware
- Updating the Robot Controller Application
- REV Hub Interface Software - The REV Hub Interface is a beta software allowing for a direct connection from a REV Expansion Hub and its peripherals to a Windows PC.