The WAGO 221 Inline Splicing Connector is a robust and easy to use splicing connector that makes fiddling with hard-to-master crimp-style connectors a thing of the past. Simply lift the lever up, insert the stripped wire, and push the lever back down to make the connection.
Compatible with up to 12 AWG solid, stranded, and fine-stranded conductors, the lever actuated WAGO CAGE CLAMP® excels both in electrical conductivity and mechanical holding force when compared to other common connectors used on FRC robots. Its printed-on strip length guide and transparent housing takes all of the guesswork out of installation and inspection, virtually guaranteeing a proper connection every time.
The WAGO 221 Inline Splicing Connector is an ideal solution for creating robust connections between NEO/NEO 550 and SPARK MAX or any high-power connection on your robot.
- Secure WAGO CAGE CLAMP® connection
- Toolless, easy to use lever actuation
- Compatible with solid, stranded, and fine-stranded conductors
- Printed-on strip length gauge
- Transparent housing for easy inspection
- Rated for robot circuits up to 12 AWG
- Solid conductor: 20 to 12 AWG
- Stranded conductor: 18 to 12 AWG
- Dimensions: 0.319in (8.1mm) x 0.35in (8.9mm) x 1.398in (35.5mm)