This is the foundation for the REV Building System. It’s a 1″x1″ square extruded aluminum tube, with slots designed to fit standard #10 hardware rather than expensive t-nuts.
Take your robot mechanisms to a new level of sleekness with our new Black Anodized* extrusion!
*Please note: Due to manufacturing and shipping constraints there may be small scratches that expose the raw aluminum underneath the anodized layer. Cosmetic scratches that do not affect the function or integrity of the extrusion are not considered defects.
- Easy linear motion with chamfered slots and V-Groove Bearings (REV-29-1014).
- All holes can be tapped with either a 10-32 or 10-24 tap.
- Slots are compatible with standard #10 hex nuts and low profile #10 nylock nuts.
- Corners can accept 1/16″ thick flat stock.
- Material: 6063-T5 aluminum
- Clear or black anodized
- Height: 1″
- Width: 1″
- Length: 48″
- Weight: 7 oz/ft
- Compatible with #10 Hardware
- Low profile lock nuts – 11/64 thickness (McMaster PN 90633A411)
- Standard #10 nuts – .2 in max thickness (McMaster PN 90480A195)