- Documentation & Resources
- Product Videos
- Also Viewed
This is the foundation for the REV Building System. It’s a 1″x1″ square extruded aluminum tube, with slots designed to fit standard #10 hardware rather than expensive t-nuts.
- Easy linear motion with chamfered slots and V-Groove Bearings (REV-29-1014).
- All holes can be tapped with either a 10-32 or 10-24 tap.
- Slots are compatible with standard #10 hex nuts and low profile #10 nylock nuts.
- Corners can accept 1/16″ thick flat stock.
- Material: 6063-T5 aluminum, clear anodized
- Height: 1″
- Width: 1″
- Length: 48″
- Compatible with #10 Hardware
- Low profile lock nuts – 11/64 thickness (McMaster PN 90633A411)
- Standard #10 nuts – .2 in max thickness (McMaster PN 90480A195)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...