Customer Success Manager
REV Robotics is one of the fastest growing companies in educational robotics. Our people, and their passion for STEM education (FIRST Robotics, in particular) set us apart. We have a relaxed and friendly office located in Carrollton, TX, just outside of Dallas, and are always looking for people who are willing to stretch their abilities to make STEM education materials more accessible and impactful to everyone.
REV Robotics is seeking a detail-focused and forward-thinking Customer Success Specialist to help with day-to-day customer interactions regarding our products. This position will join a team functioning as a primary contact for outside customer support requests. The Customer Success Specialist is expected to understand the needs of the end user (schools, robotics teams, individuals, etc) and will be able to use that knowledge to help make using REV products easier. The Customer Success Specialist works with customers to resolve questions around REV products by phone, email, or other type of communication. This person is expected to have an understanding of all REV products and all existing product support resources, be able to connect customers with existing resources, and to interface with other REV staff to efficiently solve issues when the existing resources are insufficient.
Answer incoming phone calls/emails to either resolve issues or pinpoint the REV staff member who will be able to resolve the issue, including both sales support and technical support for REV products.
- Acts with limited guidance to find solutions to various technical challenges
- Give feedback to REV product engineers based on data gathered from customer interactions
- Assist with creating documentation for existing and new products
- As requested, help to generate reports and data that can be used to evaluate the overall performance of REV and plan for the future
- May represent REV at events
- Other responsibilities as needed to ensure that the goals of REV are met
- 3+ years experience in a similar position
- Associates required, BA/BS in a relevant field preferred. 5+ years of relevant experience can substitute for degree.
- Experience with FIRST (or other competitive robotics program) as a mentor, volunteer, or participant is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to learn and implement new technologies
- Experience with general business software such as Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and other web-based applications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated work style with the ability to manage time in order to work on several smaller projects concurrently
- Outstanding communication and people skills, including the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with both technical and non-technical customers and employees
- Interest in becoming a product expert in all REV products
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems on the fly
- Enjoy being part of a customer focused team
$45,000 - $55,000 per year, depending on experience, potentially higher for exceptional candidates. Regular, full-time position including benefits (health insurance, 401k, etc).
Generally, 40 hours per week.