Co-Op positions may also be available during the school year.
Customer Success Manager
REV Robotics is one of the fastest growing companies in educational robotics. Our people, and their passion for STEM education (FIRST Robotics, in particular) set us apart. We have a relaxed and friendly office located in Carrollton, TX, just outside of Dallas, and are always looking for people who are willing to stretch their abilities to make STEM education materials more accessible and impactful to everyone.
The responsibilities for this role include working with the Customer Success Manager to develop new resource guides, manuals, and models for easier understanding of robotics for teachers and students everywhere. This position will work directly with REV engineers and administration, and may require a variety of tasks throughout the day. REV is committed to providing quality, low-cost educational robotics parts for STEM Education, and the System Documentation Intern should utilize their skills as necessary in order to support that mission.
- Assist with creating and updating support documentation for existing and new products
- Execute testing of product within its use case and document results
- Give feedback to REV product engineers on products
- Act with limited guidance to find solutions to various technical challenges
- Other responsibilities as needed to ensure that the goals of REV are met
- Self-motivated work style with the ability to work on several smaller projects concurrently
- Must be current student enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in a relevant field
- Experience on a FIRST Tech Challenge team as either a student or mentor
- Technical-minded and interested in becoming an expert at all REV products
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems on the fly
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with both technical and non-technical employees and customers
- Action oriented, self-motivated, good listener, adaptable to change
- Enjoy being part of a team, customer focused
- Work with a flexible schedule and demonstrate effective time management
- Customer service experience is desirable
$10 - $20 per hour, depending on experience. Temporary position without benefits.
Generally up to 40 hours per week. Part-time positions may be available, depending on project(s).