REV Robotics W9
For a copy of our W9 please click here.
REV Robotics accepts Purchase orders from schools in the USA. Purchase orders from businesses and other non-profits may require a credit check. REV Robotics reserves the right to decline POs at any time.
There is a $150 minimum order amount for POs from schools and robotics teams, and a $500 minimum order amount for POs from businesses. Please note that we do NOT accept POs for the Expansion Hub Repair Service, or for any orders containing the Expansion Hub Repair Service.
Standard Payment terms are NET 30.
POs must be processed by our accounting department before being released to our shipping queue. Typical processing time for POs is 1-2 business days if all items are in stock. Processing time can be delayed slightly during particularly busy times of year.
You will receive an email when your PO has been processed and released to the shipping queue.
If Expedited Shipping is selected, our pre-shipment processing time of 1-2 business days will still apply. Expected shipping speed estimates for Expedited Shipments are accurate starting the day after the PO has been processed.
Failure to pay or late payment of invoices may result in future POs from a particular school or district being declined.
Any orders placed using "Purchase Order", "Quotation", or "Check" as the payment method must be completed (payment or PO received by REV Robotics) within 30 days. Orders not completed within 30 days will be cancelled.
If you would like to order using a PO please follow this process. Not following this process may result in PO orders being delayed or declined.
- Create an account on the website
- If you are a tax exempt organization in Texas, send a copy of your tax-exempt certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add the items you would like to purchase to your cart
- Proceed to check out and select "Purchase Order" as your payment method.
(This creates a pending order in our system, but the pending order is considered to be just a quote at this point)
- Email the signed and approved PO form to email@example.com, referencing the order number in either the email or on the PO itself
- REV staff will typically confirm receipt of PO and send the order for fulfillment within 1-2 business days
- If there are any discrepancies or issues with the emailed PO, we will respond to the initial email with items that must be corrected before the PO can be accepted
- Invoices will be sent to the email address used to create the order.
(If invoices need to be sent to a different email, please let us know when emailing the PO)
Please note that orders placed using “Purchase Order” as a payment method are NOT held or guaranteed to remain in stock until a signed and approved Purchase Order is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and REV staff have confirmed receipt of the Purchase Order.
We do not recommend mailing POs. If your school must mail POs instead of emailing, please be sure that the PO clearly lists the order number, or the PO may be rejected.