Co-Op positions may also be available during the school year.
Director of Engineering
REV Robotics is one of the fastest growing companies in educational robotics. Our people, and their passion for STEM education (FIRST Robotics, in particular) set us apart. We have a relaxed and friendly office located in Carrollton, TX, just outside of Dallas, and are always looking for people who are willing to stretch their abilities to make STEM education materials more accessible and impactful to everyone.
This college student intern will provide electrical design for specific products and parts. In addition, they will assist with product assembly, testing, and debugging, as well as create product documentation. This position will work directly with REV engineers and administration, and may require a variety of tasks throughout the day. REV is committed to providing quality, low-cost educational robotics parts for STEM Education, and the Electrical Engineering Intern should utilize their skills as necessary in order to support that mission
- Creates schematic and PCB layouts for specific products and parts
- Assists with designing and building prototype products
- Assembles products and parts
- Assists with product testing and evaluation, as well as creating appropriate documentation
- Operates production equipment, as needed
- Other responsibilities as needed to ensure that the goals of REV are met
- Must be current student enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program working towards a degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology
- Must have at least two years experience working on or with a FIRST Robotics team
- Must have CAD design experience (Eagle or PADS preferred)
- Must have the ability to follow directions, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Work with a flexible schedule and demonstrate effective time management
- Customer service experience is desirable
- Soldering, debugging and testing experience preferred
$10 - $20 per hour, depending on experience. Temporary position without benefits.
Generally up to 40 hours per week. Part-time positions may be available, depending on project(s).