REV Robotics is one of the fastest growing companies in educational robotics. Our people, and their passion for STEM education (FIRST Robotics, in particular) set us apart. We have a relaxed and friendly office located in Carrollton, TX, just outside of Dallas, and are always looking for people who are willing to stretch their abilities to make STEM education materials more accessible and impactful to everyone.
REV Robotics is seeking an Administrative Assistant to help to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. REV is committed to providing quality, low-cost educational robotics parts for STEM Education, and the Administrative Assistant should utilize their skills as necessary in order to support that mission
- Coordinates, takes notes, and distributes information about meetings
- Coordinates travel
- Assists with Accounts Receivables/Payable as needed
- Organizes and orders supplies for general office use
- Assists in data research activities related to company goals
- Basic data analysis
- Special project management
- May represent REV at events
- Other responsibilities as needed to ensure that the goals of REV are met
- Excellent organizational skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skills with computer applications (Excel, Word, Email)
- Must have the ability to follow directions, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude
- Must be able to work with a flexible schedule and demonstrate effective time management
- Experience with Sales and Accounting roles a plus
- Experience with any CRM system (specifically HubSpot) a plus
- Interest or Experience in education and robotics a plus
- High School Diploma required, Bachelors degree preferred.
- 5+ years of office work experience
Full time salary negotiable depending on experience. Regular, full-time position including benefits (health insurance, 401k, etc)
Generally, 40 hours per week.