Dear REV Customers,
Our county has issued a shelter in place order starting tonight and going through April 3rd. The majority of REV staff has been working from home for the past week, however this order now restricts all operations out of our office:
- Shipping and receiving
- Outgoing shipments will be delayed until the order is lifted
- Incoming shipments (including RMAs, returns, and Expansion Hubs for the repair service) will be delayed until the order is lifted
- Orders and accounts receivable
- Orders can still be placed on our website. Shipping will resume at the selected shipping rate, once the order is lifted
- Check receiving and processing may be delayed
- Existing delays to phone support will continue
- Email support will continue
Please stay tuned to our blog and emails so that we can keep you up to date as the situation changes. Also, be sure to subscribe to our Facebook and Instagram pages so you are in the loop for some fun online challenges and activities!
Thank you again for your patience and business as we collectively navigate through these difficult times.
David Yanoshak and Greg Needel